Don’t give up. Just be you.
I can’t think of any better way to encourage you to start the back-to-school season.
Whether you’re in high school, college, or ongoing career learning classes, you need this reminder.
But that’s not all!
Another useful tool in your return back to school is a list of stylish and modest back to school outfit ideas that will complement your education pursuits.
15 Back To School Outfit Ideas For The Stylish & Modest Young Woman
(1) Ripped Jeans + V-Neck + Leather Moto Jacket
Perfect for those who love to rock black and white, and even better for those rainy summer days that tend to happen in August.
(2) Metallic Skirt + V-Neck Tee
Want to keep it simple but also want to wear a statement piece? Consider this look!
(3) Maxi Romper + Vans® + Leather Backpack
Looking to make a statement on the first day? Opt for a colorful maxi romper paired with your favorite Vans® and a leather backpack.
(4) Maxi Dress With Sleeves + Booties
There’s also the option to just throw on a flowy maxi dress for comfort, and still look chic!
(5) Graphic T-Shirt + Overalls + Combat Boots
Show off a little sass with this back to school outfit!
(6) Oversized Denim Jacket + T-Shirt + Metallic Skirt
Back to the metallic skirt again, just in case you were looking for another option.
(7) Print Wrap Blouse + Ripped Boyfriend Denim
(8) Headwrap + Blazer + T-Shirt + Denim
Now for my ladies who love to rock a headwrap, this outfit is for you!
(9) Denim Dress + Summer Trench Coat
(10) Statement Denim Jacket + Print Skirt + Booties
This is one of those back to school outfit ideas that is fun, flirty and sweet!
(11) Scarf + Collared Blouse + High-Waisted Jeans
Ever heard of the girl music group, TLC? This outfit reminds me of their out-of-the-box 90’s style.
(12) Sleeveless Denim Jacket + T-Shirt + Print Skirt
If you still have an A-line skirt in your closet, you can create a boho back-to-school chic look by simply adding a T-shirt and sleeveless jeans jacket.
(13) Headwrap + Denim Overalls
Yes, I’m adding another headwrap outfit in this comprehensive list of back to school outfit ideas! I mean, headwraps are so dope. Don’t you agree?
(14) Print Cardigan + Collared Shirt + Thin Scarf + Denim
Are you a huge fan of black and white like Janelle Monae? Channel her style by pairing a print cardigan and thin scarf with your favorite denim and red shoes. P.S. They don’t have to be boots!
(15) Print Scarf + Print Palazzo Pants
And last but not least, especially for my young ladies who are not afraid of color, you can wear an outfit that mixes prints.
Which one of these back to school outfit ideas would you wear?